Skip to Main Content

Crime Reporting

All crimes occurring on or adjacent to ACC property should be reported to the ACC District Police Department by contacting an officer on campus or calling ACC Police Dispatch. For emergencies call 222 from a campus phone or 512-223-7999. For non-emergencies use 512-223-1231.

Things to report include: assaults, intimidation, vandalism, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, sex offenses, missing persons, missing equipment or property, suspicious persons or circumstances, accidents, injuries, damaged property, etc. If you are in doubt, call Campus Police Dispatch or contact an officer on campus. Additional information is available at

Get Started