Skip to Main Content

Requesting Your ACC Transcripts

As a current or former ACC student, you can request your official ACC transcript free of charge. In order to receive your transcript you must:

  • Submit your request online, in person, or by mail (allow up to two weeks if ordering by mail).
  • Include your Social Security number.
  • Have no obligations to the college that bar transcript requests.

Visit for more information.

Authorizing Others to Receive Transcripts

Requests by persons other than the student will not be honored without proof of authorization due to FERPA restrictions. If someone other than you picks up your transcript, they will need a Student Proxy authorization with your signature, Transcript release form (available on campus), clear copy of your official photo ID or driver’s license, and their own official photo ID or driver’s license.

Continuing Education Transcripts

Continuing Education students may obtain their transcript and duplicate certificate from the Continuing Education Division, Highland Business Center, 5930 Middle Fiskville Road, Austin, Texas 78752.

Get Started